Looking after your inner health
Ormiston Specialist Centre has a comprehensive Gastroenterology service, with a team of highly experienced medical professionals looking after our patients.
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine that assesses diseases of the oesophagus, stomach, small and large intestines (bowel), liver, gallbladder and pancreas.
Our Specialists evaluate, diagnose, manage, and treat the following symptoms and conditions:
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Cancer (e.g., colorectal cancer, stomach [gastric] cancer, pancreatic cancer, liver cancer)
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Difficulty swallowing
- Diverticular disease and other diseases of the colon (e.g., polyps, irritable bowel syndrome [IBS], colitis, Crohn's disease)
- Gallbladder disease
- Heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Hiatal hernias
- Inflammation in the digestive tract (e.g., gastritis)
- Liver disease (e.g., hepatitis, jaundice)
- Malabsorption disorders (e.g., celiac disease, lactose intolerance)
- Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting
- Unexplained weight loss
If you are concerned about one of the above symptoms please make a booking or ask for a referral from your GP to see one of our Specialist team of Gastroenterologists: Dinesh Lal, Ravinder Ogra, Stephen Gerred, and Anurag Sekra.